Enroll - Texas LTC Class Today
CALL LAURIE NOW (281) 744-5566
Your form message has been successfully sent.
AFTER YOU HAVE REGISTERED AND PAID:
- Please read CLASS DETAILS below!
- Print or take a screenshot of your Paid receipt
(We also accept Venmo, Zelle and Cash app. Contact us for more info)
If you have a voucher, this only covers the $55 class fee. The range fee will still need to be paid. CLICK on the drop-down box above and choose "Range fee" and add to cart. Please add the voucher number next to the date of class you plan to attend!
** Class fees are to be PAID online in Advance click the class fees link above to pay and then register.
CLASS SCHEDULE (Register Above)
Saturday, October 6th Class (Katy/Memorial) 8am-1pm
Saturday, October 20th Class (Katy/Memorial) 8am-1pm
Saturday, October 27th Class (Katy/Memorial) 8am-1pm
Saturday, November 3rd Class (Katy/Memorial) 8am-1pm
Please email us for future dates at email@example.com
PRIVATE LTC CLASSES - If you would like to schedule a private class for you and a group of some friends (10 people minimum) please contact us, we will create a flyer that you can then email out or post on social media.
Class schedules and pricing are subject to changes based on availability and minimum attendance requirements. Walk-Ins are welcome, you MUST call the morning of the class to verify availability. (281-744-5566)
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a repeat Safety CHL/LTC Student or if you are a Teen between 13-18 years old attending with a parent, your tuition is waived. Please fill out registration form with Name, Email and Date of class. The class fee is waived but you will still need to pay for the range fee of $25.
******* CLASS DETAILS *******
HANDGUN LICENSE CLASS
Taught by Greg Barone, a Texas DPS Licensed Instructor
CLASS LOCATION: 11925 Katy Frwy, Houston, TX 77079
(SATURDAY) CLASS TIME: 8:00am-1:00pm (Doors open at 7:45am for check-in)
(SUN-FRI) CLASS TIME: 9:00am-2:00pm (Doors open at 8:45am for check-in)
- Bring a copy of RECEIPT to class
- Bring Texas Driver’s license or identification
- A black ink pen & paper for notes. There will be a test at the end of class.
- Clothing – Preferably a T-Shirt (Casings are hot and may fall onto your chest. Women – nothing low cut). Jacket– The room may get cold, also may be used to protect skin at the range.
- Lunch – We train through lunch. You can bring your own lunch or pay $10 for a boxed lunch(Sandwich, chips and drink). Orders will be taken upon check-in and delivered around 11:30pm. Short breaks will be taken throughout the day.
- Please ensure your gun and magazines are unloaded.
COME RANGE READY:
- Any handgun, semi-automatic or revolver (unloaded and in a box) of any caliber in good repair and have no modification that will make the handgun less safe. Students can bring the weapon and/or ammunition in the class. Extra magazines must also be unloaded. Ammunition must be brass casings only.
- 50 rounds of commercially produced ammunition. Brass (FMJ) casing ONLY. NO reloaded, hand loaded, steel casing or surplus ammunition allowed. (Ammunition available for sale)
- Handgun Rental - If you do not have a handgun, you may rent one of the instructor's handguns for $35.00-includes 50 rounds of ammo.
- Safety glasses-(available to borrow) Prescription glasses can be worn
- Ear protection that covers your ears (available to borrow)
- Footwear that entirely covers both feet
- Baseball cap (optional)
FIREARMS RANGE / QUALIFICATION: (as mandated by the Texas DPS)
- Total of 50 rounds fired at a B-27 target (45"high x 24"wide)
- Minimum qualifying score for LTC is 175 out of 250 possible points(70%)
- Shooting stance from the ready position where firearm is already in position to fire
NOT INCLUDED IN CLASS FEE:
- State of TX fees – Fees sent into the state of Texas with your application for your License to Carry (you must register within 2yrs of class completion) See State Fees for detailed pricing schedule.
- Fingerprint fees – $9.95 MUST be scheduled through state-approved vendor
- Photo fees – Purchase passport photos or use your TXDL photo at no cost.
At Safety LTC we pride ourselves in creating a no stress, fun and supportive CHL/LTC class environment.
You are welcome to repeat the class at any time at NO Charge (subject to availability) Please register now.
WALK-INS are welcome, you MUST call the morning of the class to verify availability. Make sure you are in the "SAFETYCHL" Classroom(281-744-5566)
Should your schedule change and you are unable to attend it is IMPORTANT you contact us and let us know. You can reschedule within 3 months a no additional cost. If you have any questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Laurie, the training coordinator at mobile 281-744-5566. We look forward to seeing you.
Thank you for registering at SafetyLTC.